top of page

Our Services

While the dream of starting anew in a different country is inspiring, it's the meticulous planning and expertise that transforms this dream into reality. Investing time and resources in this process is not just advisable; it's imperative for anyone serious about making the most of their migration journey. And we are here to help! In each area of service that we offer, we promise that you will receive the very best legal treatment in the industry.

Personal Immigration

Partner and Family Visas

- Fiancé Visa 

- Initial, Extension and ILR Spouse Visa 

- Proposed Civil Partner Visa

- Initial, Extension and ILR Civil Partner Visa 

- Initial, Extension and ILR Unmarried Partner  Visa 

- Initial, Extension and ILR Child Visa 

- Adult Dependent Relative Visa 

- Parent of a British Child

-Turkish Businessperson visa Dependents Child Under 21 

- Family Member of PBS Migrant Visas (all routes under PBS...)

EEA Nationals and Family Visas

- EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit

- EU Settlement Scheme Pre-Settled Status 

- EU Settlement Scheme Settled Status

Visit Visa

- Tourism Visit Visa

- Study Visit Visa 

- Sports Visit Visa 

- Creative Visit Visa 

- Religious Visit Visa 

- Business Visit Visa 

- Work-Related Training Visit Visa

- Permitted Paid Engagement Visit Visa 

- Science and Academia Visit Visa 

- Medical Treatment & Organ Donation Visit Visa 

- Marriage and Civil Partnership Visit Visa

Student and Graduates Visas

- Short Term Study Visa for English Language Courses

- Student Visa 

- Child Student Visa 

- Parent of a Child Student Visa 

- Graduate Visa 

British Nationality and Passport

- Naturalisation as British 

- Registration as British Adults 

- Registration as British Children 

- UK Ancestry Visa 

- Hong Kong BN(O) Status Holder Visa 

- Hong Kong BN(O) Household Member Visa 

- British Passport Application in country Applicant 

- British Passport Application Overseas Applicant

- Renounce of British citizenship or nationality

Returning Resident Visa

- Application to the Home Office to regain

Indefinite Leave to Remain

(not Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme),

for a person that has been outside of the UK for more than 2 years

Business Immigration

Long Term Work Visas

- Skilled Worker Visa

- Scale-Up Visa

- Health and Care Worker Visa 

- Minister of Religion Visa 

- International Sportserson Visa 

- Global Business Mobility - Senior or Specialist Worker 

- Global Talent Visa 

- Innovator Visa 

- Investor Visa Extension 

- Investor Visa Indefinite Leave to Remain

- Turkish Businessperson visa Extension Only

Sponsor Licence Applications

- Sponsor Licence Applications Initial Consultancy to Access Company Eligibility. 

- Sponsor Licence Applications Compliance Checks Prior to Application Submission. 

- Sponsor Licence Applications for Long-Term Work Routes  (Skilled Worker)

- Sponsor Licence Applications for Temporary Work Routes 

- UK Expansion Worker Sponsor Licence Applications

-  Sponsor Licence Renewal Applications

Short Term Work Visas

- Youth Mobility Scheme Visa

- Graduate Visa 

- High Potential Individual Visa 

- Temporary Work - Seasonal Work Visa

- Temporary Work - Creative Worker Visa

- Temporary Work - Charity Worker Visa

- Temporary Work - Religious Worker Visa

- Temporary Work - International Agreement Visa

- Temporary Work - Government Authorised Exchange Visa

- Global Business Mobility  - Graduate Trainee Visa 

- Global Business Mobility - UK Expansion Worker Visa

- Global Business Mobility - Service Supplier Work Visa 

- Global Business Mobility - Secondment Worker  Visa

- Start-Up Visa 

Additional Services

Biometric Residence Card (BRC) Replacement

- Notify the Home Office about Biometric Residence Card Stolen or Lost 

- Application to the Home Office to Replace Biometric Residence Card or Permanent Biometric Residence Card  Stolen, Lost or Expired or about to Expire - In country Applicant

- Application to the Home Office for an EU Settlement Scheme travel permit for Applicant with Biometric Residence Card  or Permanent Biometric Residence Card Stolen, Lost or Expired - Applicant Overseas 

Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) Replacement

- Notify the Home Office about Biometric Residence Permit Stolen or Lost 

- Application to the Home Office to Replace the Biometric Residence Permit Stolen or Lost - Applicant In Country

- Application to the Home Office for a Replacement BRP visa, for  Biometric Residence Permit Stolen or Lost outside of the UK - Applicant Overseas 

US B-2 Visitor Visas

- B-2 Visitor Visas for persons travelling to the United States temporarily for tourism, pleasure or visiting 

Subject Access Request to the Home Office

- Application to Request Personal Information from the Home Office (travel history, applications history...)

Documents Certification

- Certify a document as a true copy of the originals to be

used for Immigration Purpose

Right to Work Checks

- Checking with the Home Office about a person's

right to work 

Right to Rent Checks

- Checking with the Home Office about a person's

right to rent

Schengen Visas

- Schengen Visa application for a short-stay visa for the Schengen Area for tourism or business purposes

How We Work 


Initial consultancy to fully access the case, explain visa requirements, to give advice about the case, its merits,  visa process and fee agreement.


Confirmation of instructions from the client,  payment of  our fees and case opening.


A list of evidence is submitted to the client, we liaise with the client and prepare the application.


Last check of the application with the client, payment of the second part of the fees, and submission of the application.


Update the client regularly about the application  and   chase the Home Office if necessary. Advise client about the outcome. Close the case OR refer it. 


Book Your Consultancy Now

Bring your immigration dreams to life

bottom of page